[nycbug-talk] Thinkpad 560x running OpenBSD for sale -- $150

Josh McCormack joshmccormack
Wed Sep 1 20:34:34 EDT 2004

I loaded OpenBSD on my Thinkpad 560x by network install without problem,
figured out how to keep the sleep mode from freezing an X session, and
installed a bunch of packages and a jdk port. At which point I figured
out that I'm just going to need another rig for Java development.

Thinkpad 560x (I think it's a Pentium 233, 64 megs of RAM and a 4 gig
HD). 2 extra batteries, port replicator, external floppy drive, 56K PCI
card modem and PCI network card, charger and case.  Minor plastic damage
at two spots on the screen hinge that don't affect anything.

Has also run Debian and Windows 98.

$150