[nycbug-talk] You've got style

George Georgalis george
Sun Sep 5 00:01:37 EDT 2004

On Sat, Sep 04, 2004 at 06:28:06PM -0400, michael wrote:
>on 20040904 6:11 PM Charles Sprickman had written...
>

>>For some interesting examples of switching style sheets by just clicking
>>a link and whatnot, visit this site:
>>
>>http://www.zeldman.com/
>>
>>Look on the right hand column.  You'll also find some incredible CSS
>>resources linked there.  Jeffrey knows his CSS.

>No doubt, Zeldman is a CSS God.

The nycbug site looks really hot!

...I do tend to like hover (separate color) or underline for links...

If you want to put in drop down menus, the code on this cat
breeder site is the best I've seen...

Roemah Koetjing Burmese & Burmillas
http://www.burmees.nl/

Source for menus is here
http://www.burmees.nl/menu/menus.htm

// George

--
George Georgalis, systems architect, administrator Linux BSD IXOYE
http://galis.org/george/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george at galis.org