[nycbug-talk] Re: BSD Success Stories (fwd)

Isaac Levy ike
Fri Sep 24 11:23:03 EDT 2004

On Sep 24, 2004, at 11:16 AM, Rick Aliwalas wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Sep 2004, G. Rosamond wrote:
>
>> maybe we should request crappier man pages so book sales increase?
>> <g>

Oh lets not joke about this one- not for a while at least- I've had
enough RH pain lately because of JUST THIS ISSUE.

> Don't seem to hurt RedHat sales...

I really get frustrated with some aspects of how our industry works.
*sigh*

Back to coffee...
.ike

--
P.S. My email address has changed with the incorporation of my
business, though structuredsystems email will continue to reach me.  I

isaac at diversaform.com
http://diversaform.com