[nycbug-talk] Pete Wright selling out to California

pete wright pete
Fri Sep 24 12:29:05 EDT 2004

Hey I'm just gonna top post on this one.  So yea George I'd have to say
thanks for setting up NYCBUG and getting me involved in the first
place, if it wasn't for you I would not met any of you all.  Ok, so
thanks for the good bye's ya'll but I'll still be on the list and irc
as george said so I hope to keep abreast of what's going on here and
hopefully I'll be able to get a little something cooking in LA around
the BSD community.  Even if at first it's just Ike streaming the Kirk
meeting to me via the web ;)

TTFN I'll let you all know how nice it is out in LA when I get
there...and i'll try to remind you all of the nice weather I'm having
during Jan, Feb March...heh sorry couldn't resist ;P

-p