[nycbug-talk] Apple space

Brad Schonhorst bschonhorst
Fri Apr 8 10:32:09 EDT 2005

On Apr 8, 2005, at 10:22 AM, George R. wrote:

> This past Wednesday, our meeting moved to the Apple Store basement.
>
> Personally, I thought the space worked well. . . . If it's possible,
> how would everyone feel about moving the meetings there regularly?

We would have to make a point to advertise that meetings are in the
basement and provide clear directions (take the elevator.)  I showed up
late and asked several employees about the meeting and they all
shrugged.  I even got on the elevator and an employee told me I wasn't
supposed to be there.

-Brad