[nycbug-talk] BSDCan 2005 - spread the news.

George R. george
Tue Apr 12 22:12:08 EDT 2005

On Apr 12, 2005, at 10:00 PM, Dan Langille wrote:

> Can you folks that spread the news, please spread the news to the
> other websites about the BSDCan Authors Book Signing?  See below for
> URL.

I hit nycbug-announce list, and I'm posting to Daemon News now. . .

> It's now a month until BSDCan starts...  Announcements will be going
> out at least weekly.  We have to keep reminding people that they've
> forgotten to register.  :)

It would be a missed opportunity. . . . I highly recommend this event.
. .

We have a list for the conference attendees or fence-sitters at
lists.nycbug.org

George