[nycbug-talk] Off-Topic: Job Opening

Megan Restuccia megan.restuccia
Tue Apr 26 07:45:46 EDT 2005

I posted this to jobs list, but I wanted to make sure it received wider exposure.

---

I'm currently moving to a new position at my job, and am looking for someone to take my current position.  Here are the specs of the job - let me know if you or anyone you know is interested.

Program Manager/Sr Sys admin
Columbia University Medical Center
(Located near the George Washington Bridge)

Job Description:  Maintain a complex hetergenous environment, including several High Performance Computing Clusters, NAS, Veritas NetBackup and a mixture of Linux/PC/Mac Desktops.  Manage several projects including Datacenter design, and new building IT design layout.  Maintain good vendor relations, test and recommend new products to enhance the research.

Preferred Skills:  Sendmail, DNS, Windows 2000/2003, RedHat Linux, SGI Irix, Solaris, Apache, Veritas, Perl, C++, XSAN/Xserve RAID, NAS, and HPCC/Sun Grid Engine.  Ability to multi-task, take initiative and work well with various external groups.

Pay:  80-100k based on experience.

If you are interested send me a resume.

Megan