[nycbug-talk] Announced conference on BSDnexus

George R. george
Wed Aug 17 14:49:03 EDT 2005

Francisco Reyes wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Aug 2005, Scott Robbins wrote:
>
>> (Though, as that's a very casual forum, where we're all friends, I had
>> to add the comment that you guys probably don't want me to come as it's
>> on my wife's birthday.)  :)
>

> You could come from 8:30AM till noon.. I am sure she would understand. :-)
> .. although I doubt my wife would.. he he..

On that note, we'd like to encourage everyone to register ASAP, as we
need a clear picture of attendance for various reasons, including the
caterer (for coffee, donuts, soda, etc.)

And if you have any input ideas, email me off-list.

On the various announces that have gone out on mailing lists and sites,
keep an eye out for any discussions. . .

George