[nycbug-talk] python | snmp help

dlavigne6 at sympatico.ca dlavigne6
Thu Dec 1 15:21:27 EST 2005

I finally have nav (that network monitoring application) up and running on a FreeBSD 6.0 system. Everything works except for the editdb module which keeps failing with this error:

File "/usr/local/nav/lib/python/nav/Snmp.py", line 26, in ?
    import pysnmp.proto.cli.ucd

ImportError: No module named cli.ucd

>From the choices at freshports, I installed the packages that looked like they'd do the trick: py24-snmp and ucd-snmp. I did get a whole bunch of psynmp subdirectories including proto, but it does not have any cli subdirectory...

Anyone have any clue how I can get cli.ucd on a BSD system?

Dru