[nycbug-talk] 2x 3Ware Escalade 9500S-4LP SATA

Isaac Levy ike
Mon Dec 5 08:04:50 EST 2005

Wordup George, All,

On Dec 4, 2005, at 3:50 PM, George R. wrote:

> Isaac Levy wrote:
>> <snip>
>> I'm going to return them regardless, just thought I'd shout out
>> here  to see if someone else wants to buy them- or trade them
>> outright for  2 of the Adaptec models I use.
>> Email me offlist if interested.
>
> Do I hear some +1's for a giveway-swap-sell list solelyfor
> noncommercial purposes only with no guarantees?
>
> a small but significant amount of our traffic seems to be around
> this topic...

-1, here's why:

- It's a small amount of traffic, not much list noise IMHO.

- It's only signifigant because people actually *read* this list,
dunno about you, but I think folks are usually already on WAY MORE
LISTS than one can keep up with...

My .02?

Rocket-
.ike