[nycbug-talk] [info at shmoocon.org: A quick ShmooCon 2006 administrative note]

Ray Lai nycbug
Fri Dec 16 09:50:29 EST 2005

Actually the point of the previous e-mail was more to find out who
I could share a room with.  As the forwarded message says, "the
cut-off date for reserving a room at the conference hotel at the
ShmooCon group rate is TOMORROW."  So, who can I bunk with?  (Of
course, the cost is split.)  If we haven't gotten a room yet we've
got to get one really soon.

-Ray-