[nycbug-talk] Verizon Woes got you down?

Trish Lynch trish
Mon Dec 19 18:42:59 EST 2005

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005, Isaac Levy wrote:

> Hey All,
> with regular outages), I was luckily cold-called by a TowerStream
> representative, selling 'Pre-WiMax' internet service.
>
> http://towerstream.com

Let me know how it works, and also, let me know if anyone has gotten in
touch with you yet from here, or do I make some heads roll?

Seriously though, I've been thinking about this since the office is line
of sight from both the MetLife and Empire State Buildings..... seems like
it would be a good solution for my office bandwidth woes, but I've been
very hesitant since its not tested. Let me know how it goes....

-Trish

Trish Lynch					   trish at bsdunix.net
Ecartis Core Team 			      trish at listmistress.org
Key fingerprint = 781D 2B47 AA4B FC88 B919  0CD6 26B2 1D62 6FC1 FF16