[nycbug-talk] Verizon Woes got you down?

Jonathan nycbug-list
Tue Dec 20 13:06:48 EST 2005

On Dec 20, 2005, at 12:57 PM, Charles Sprickman wrote:
> Anyhow from what I gather, this last T1 install involved Verizon
> not only botching the T1 install for this office, but knocking out
> multiple T1s that belong to a very important client in the
> building, and then walking out without fixing it for quite some
> time.  Not a good way to make friends...

I was actually very thankful to Verizon - we're best friends now.

2+ years of intermittent crap followed by 4 months of them having
hardcore issues on their line gave me the insight to realize I was
doing exactly what I didn't want to do.  So I up and left , and then
Ike got screwed with it all.  Ha!