[nycbug-talk] Verizon Woes got you down?

Isaac Levy ike
Tue Dec 20 14:19:01 EST 2005

Yeah,

Sorry for the top-post here-

I do want to shout out with a thanks and an empathetic statement for
the service providers on this list who had been involved with our
Verizon traumas-

Pilosoft (Alex) provided solid T1 service for years at this location,
and we're sad to let go of his service- Alex was hands-on and showed
up, when Verizon would not...  Next time I see you downtown Alex, I
owe you a coffee or a beer...

We were getting a redundant line via BWay.net, (and pushing Verizion
to provision a totally new circut and SmartJack with the install),
when all went haywire- I believe at the lest, I owe the B'Way crew
all a beer sometime for the amount of time and fight they put into
dealing with some very serious Verizon muck.

--
New Question:

Are any of the service providers on this list getting involved with
the WiMax scene, or is it too early (and expensive) to get involved?

/me dreams of the day when I have WiMax from my Brooklyn rooftop,
from a provider I can buy a beer for...

Rocket-
.ike