[nycbug-talk] Verizon Woes got you down?

Jonathan Vanasco nycbug-list
Tue Dec 20 16:00:22 EST 2005

My advice to your speakeasy issue, is to find out exactly who is to
blame.

it could very well be a Verizon problem and you'll run into the issue
that plagued me , ike , Alex at pilosoft and everyone else who worked on
that connection that started this thread.

If it is an issue on the verizon trunk, then no matter who you use
for T1/DSL/etc , you're going to run into the same issue unless you
can find a magical non-verizon line to run on.

to note: i don't use speakeasy, but everyone i know who has loved it
and had no issues.  so see the comment above.

Now, i don't want to say "I told you so..." but:
	alex, ike - from day 1, I said "its not the router, its not
pilosoft, its not ___, its verizon" and they all said "let's just be
safe" and i'd be all "are you fffing kidding me?!? its so obviously a
problem on the trunk" (gotta applaud alex again for going out of his
way to make damn sure it was a verizon issue and not his when i
handled that network)
anyways, i lied.  i do wan to say it:
	i told you so