[nycbug-talk] Tor. . .

Jesse Callaway jesse
Mon Feb 7 12:33:19 EST 2005

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 11:05:22AM -0500, Kevin Reiter wrote:
> : I have one of the developer's emails.  They are located in Boston. . .
> : maybe we could get them for a meeting at some point. . .
>
> I spoke to both of them about that during dinner on Saturday, and they seemed
> interested.  I'll be contacting them later in the week to discuss a few things,
> and I'll extend the official invite to them if nobody has any objections..
>
> -Kev

That would be excellent. See what they say about this summer. A hands on lab would be great. I'm keeping track of who, what, where, when for events. In fact if anyone has any good ideas for a meeting (lecture or otherwise)please send a note to talk.
Who knows, worst case situation they could coach us on baseball.

-jesse