[nycbug-talk] Hackathon & T-shirts

lists at genoverly.net lists
Tue Feb 22 05:46:01 EST 2005

Hello NYCBUG Subscribers,

For the past few years, OpenBSD programmers have come together from far
and wide for a Hackathon.  The Hackathon is an important event in the
OpenBSD calendar.  The core developers get together for a planned week
of hardcore improvements / discussions on OpenBSD.  The idea is to get
everyone in the same room so that they work themselves into a coding
frenzy. It is also a chance for people who work together all year on
the project to actually *get* together.

NYCBUG would like help sponsor the event.  To that end we will be taking
collections for the next few weeks.  We will be including the take from
the donations made at the Holiday party.

Also, we have a SPECIAL SURPRISE for generous donations.  If you give
$50 or more, you will recieve a brand new, freshly baked, first
edition...  NYCBUG T-SHIRT!!  That's right.  You could wear a 100%
cotton, white BeefyT, emblazoned with the black and red NYCBUG logo.
And as a super-special-bonus these T's have art on the back that only a
BSD user would love: a hand crafted dmesg!!

Please contact us about making your donation.