[nycbug-talk] BSDCan - program publicity

G. Rosamond george
Tue Feb 22 23:34:02 EST 2005

On Feb 22, 2005, at 11:19 PM, Dan Langille wrote:

> On 18 Feb 2005 at 15:51, Dan Langille wrote:
>
>> The BSDCan program will be announced soon.  I'm looking for help in
>> distributing and organizing publicity for this announcement.
>
> OK! now is the time.  Thanks.
>
> http://www.bsdcan.org/2005/presentations.php
>
> nycbug-announce has already been hit (thanks).

And I also hit Daemon News. . . although it hasn't posted yet.

Undeadly.org, Usenet, the various project mailing lists. . . Come on
all, lots to do.

Volunteers get to pay Canadian dollars for the conference.

George