[nycbug-talk] Streaming, Webcasting Hosting Provider

pete wright pete
Fri Feb 11 13:35:58 EST 2005

On Feb 11, 2005, at 8:37 AM, swygue wrote:

> Anyone know of dedicated server hosting providers in NYC that can
> withstand the bandwidth of Streaming music and Webcasting ?

are ya interested in co-lo or having them provide the gear?  also how
much bandwidth are you predicting you will use?

personally i'd co-locate, especially if you are concerned about
traffic...if you are expecting alot of traffic it may be worth looking
at internap or one of the larger facilities in the city (i'm sure we
all have opinions on which ones we prefer in nyc ;)

-p

~o0OO0o~
Pete Wright
pete at nomadlogic.org