[nycbug-talk] SCALE 05 Review

pete wright pete
Mon Feb 14 16:11:52 EST 2005

On Feb 14, 2005, at 12:27 PM, G. Rosamond wrote:

> On Feb 14, 2005, at 3:17 PM, Pete Wright wrote:
>
>> hey all, i've written up a piece about SCALE 05
>> that went down this weekend.  check it out here:
>>
>> www.nomadlogic.org/~pete/scale.html
>>

> Nice Pete. . . it's a great piece that gives a good sense of the
> event. . .

thanks...i hope to have some pics up soon.  there was another guy there
taking pictures so i'll keep you all posted.

> It's even better that he still says he's in NYCBUG. . .

well shoot, at the least it's easier to type nycbug than
bsdusersofsocal ;)

quick question to the list, i've been unable to send any emails to
bsdnews.org (*not* chris's bsdnews.com site) to try to get this posted.
  does anyone know who is behind the site all emails to them are
bouncing.

-pete