[nycbug-talk] Re: CARP on FreeBSD [list thread fork]

Isaac Levy ike
Mon Feb 28 14:17:55 EST 2005

On Feb 28, 2005, at 2:06 PM, Dan Langille wrote:

> On 28 Feb 2005 at 13:53, Isaac Levy wrote:
>
>> Dan: I know Carp is living a healthy life in FreeBSD 5.x, but do you
>> know anything I don't know, (or that google is witholding from me),
>> about CARP on FreeBSD 4.x?
>
> All I know about CARP I learned at BSDCan.

Digit- yeah, same here, thx for the heads up though.  I've toyed with
it some in the studio here with ad-hock parts boxen (and as many nics
as I could conjure out of the shoebox), but it's still relegated to
weekend hacking and fun, since I've chosen (happily) to limit myself to
FreeBSD, for doing jailing in production life...

/me slides CARP onto the backburner for a slow simmer here...

Rocket-
.ike