[nycbug-talk] Cheap/Spare monitor?

Bob Ippolito bob
Sun Jan 2 23:03:25 EST 2005

On Jan 2, 2005, at 10:54 PM, Isaac Levy wrote:

> Quick shout out on behalf of my housemate, (a musician), he just
> scored a free computer and is looking for a monitor- does anybody have
> an old CRT sitting rotting in the closet that they'd like to sell?

I two that my old roommate still hasn't picked up. If he needed them,
he'd have picked them up by now (it's been like 4 months).  You can
have them both for a beer if you can take them out of here.  He is a
graphic designer, so they are pretty nice:

Mitsubishi Diamond Plus 200 (22", 20" viewable, .24dp, 1800x1440 @ 72hz)
Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 900u (19", 18" viewable, .25dp, 1600x1200 ..
dunno what refresh)

I'm not sure if they have gotten misaligned or anything over the years,
they're just sitting in the closet..

-bob