[nycbug-talk] lame...real lame Andy

Aron Roberts aron
Wed Jan 12 14:17:56 EST 2005

Correct me if I am wrong, but unless you modify the library you should
be able to link against whatever you want with no repercussions from
the GPL. Even then you would only be required to share your changes to
that library.

I sure like the BSD license better however I am not sure that you are
right in this case.