[nycbug-talk] Re: panix.com hijacked (VeriSign refuses to help)]

George Georgalis george
Sun Jan 16 15:16:06 EST 2005

I'd like to see postal and email addresses, and general info from panix,
framed in such a way that *I* have the information I need to print and
mail a complaint. Addresses might include best contact at ICANN, IANA,
VeriSign and MELBOURNE.  Additionally I may write my own registrars
requesting that such an event not be allowed to happen to my domains.

For as many hoops as we all go through to keep our registrars in order,
I think it is in everybody's best interest to inquire about this issue
and participate in getting it resolved.

// George

--
George Georgalis, systems architect, administrator Linux BSD IXOYE
http://galis.org/george/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george at galis.org