[nycbug-talk] Re: [IP] Verizon blocks European email by default.

Tillman Hodgson tillman
Tue Jan 18 09:37:40 EST 2005

On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 09:20:01AM -0500, Isaac Levy wrote:
> Something else like..... So how about all of us separate from the
> internet alltogether and form our own network, an ipsec layer across
> the internet where we run our own mail, our own everything? :)

I think it's a great idea.

'Course, I'm biased ;-)
http://www.seekingfire.com/projects/metanetwork/info.html

> I'm kindof not kidding-

We already have Internet2 as an Internet for a certain class of user.
I'd like an old-school Internet back as well.

-T

--
Enlightenment is not something you achieve. It is the absence of something.
All your life you have been going forward after something, pursuing some goal.