[nycbug-talk] soho router options (soekris?)

Isaac Levy ike
Wed Jan 19 08:23:15 EST 2005

Wordup All,

On Jan 18, 2005, at 9:10 PM, Brant I. Stevens wrote:

> I'd recommend a Linksys WRT54GS...  Drop the default firmware and use
> OpenWRT, though it is based on the L-word.
>
> http://www.openwrt.org

I gotta say- this has been a cool thread for a tangental reason- I'm
actually really surprised at the variety of solutions that folks have
posted and experienced.  I would have never thought this (basic)
question would have received such varied and cool examples for
solutions.  Thanks All!

Rocket-
.ike