[nycbug-talk] soho router options (soekris?)

Okan Demirmen okan
Wed Jan 19 14:43:42 EST 2005

On Wed 2005.01.19 at 12:04 -0500, G. Rosamond wrote:
> I would love to, and have the basic setup ready, including pfstat,
> etc., but really don't have the time.
>
> volunteers?

yes

> I know a number of nycbug people, like Kurt M., Okan D., Pete W., etc.,
> have had some Soekris fun.  I'm sure they have some input into the
> matter, if not volunteering.

i'm somewhat falling off the list nowadays, but once i complete my
move and get internet access, i have many projects to complete and
start up - this is one that i'd like to contribute to ...give me a
week or two to get ramped up.

cheers,
okan

Okan Demirmen <okan at demirmen.com>
PGP-Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xB3670934
PGP-Fingerprint: 226D B4AE 78A9 7F4E CD2B 1B44 C281 AF18 B367 0934