[nycbug-talk] soho router options (soekris?)

steve rieger steve.rieger
Wed Jan 26 11:31:42 EST 2005

upon recommondation from folks in this group i am getting on of these
contraptions in february. am willing to let the gurus here mess with it,
and then g4u it up to the nycbug ftp server, and whoever needs a decent
config can then g4u slurp it at a later date.