[nycbug-talk] shared hosting

John Bacall john
Thu Jan 27 02:50:26 EST 2005

On Wednesday 26 January 2005 10:26 pm, Josh McCormack wrote:
> I knew nothing of XEN before this discussion, but in looking for more
> info, this article seemed pretty good:
> http://www.linux-mag.com/2004-10/xen_01.html

Googling for Xen yielded that article up front after Sunny posted, and
would have saved everyone a chunck of time. Google! baby. Alex was
originally right about the Windows port, if the reference was to its
existence. Googling around it is clear it once existed; the Cambridge
developers apparently have pulled it, and claim non-support now in the
site docs. That's apparently so out of decorum, and commonsense, to
wit, MS is a sponsor according to the site, secondly, you do not want
to be a vector to litigation against yourself if you can help it, i.e.,
a claim for aiding unauthorized, unlicensed Win* instances.

	John