[nycbug-talk] OT: Email hosting companies?

Charles Sprickman spork
Thu Jan 27 14:43:04 EST 2005

One of my fine clients, bway.net, offers some nice email packages.
Self-admin available, webmail with all the bells and whistles, ssl on
pop/imap/smtp, spamass, clamav, etc. etc.  15/3 backup cycle.  All run on
FreeBSD.  Next to Panix, we're probably the longest running ISP left in
NYC.  We have no queues on our phone system, just call and get a human.

Thanks,

Charles