[nycbug-talk] New NYCBUG Library entries

George Georgalis george
Thu Jan 27 18:47:13 EST 2005

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 02:59:52PM -0500, George Georgalis wrote:

Sincere apologies if I offended anyone with my document reader request.
I am in no way a chauvinist; the particular need really is as sincere
and innocent as it is presented (even though framed jovially); so, I
didn't carefully consider how it might be misconstrued.

If you where offended, please reconsider your reaction to my request
for a symbiotic relation. The tutoring offer to a geek student stands;
basically you get personalized instruction on appropriate *nix topics
that I choose, while, in the process, giving my brain, eyes and hands a
break from their regular occupation. A more developed description will
be provided on request and will be posted on a list that I expect to
have more candidates.

Warm regards,
// George

--
George Georgalis, systems architect, administrator Linux BSD IXOYE
http://galis.org/george/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george at galis.org