[nycbug-talk] OT: turbotax

lists at genoverly.net lists
Sun Jan 30 11:04:01 EST 2005

I tried logging on to turbotax and got the message below.
I know windows users are in the majority, but this was disappointing.
I have been using this service for years on non-windows boxes.
Now I have to tweak my settings to make it look like I am in the tribe,
and hope that works.

Michael

TurboTax for the Web does not work with the Web browser you
are using. You must use one of the following supported browsers:

Windows?

Windows XP
Internet Explorer? 6.0, Netscape? 7.x, AOL? 7.0 or higher
Windows 2000/98/Me
Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher, Netscape 7.x, AOL 7.0 or higher
Windows NT?
Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher, AOL 7.0 or higher