[nycbug-talk] Internet 768kb and up on a budget

Francisco Reyes lists
Tue Jul 5 00:11:36 EDT 2005

Any thoughts on what is the cheapest one could get more than 768Kb up
without going to a T1 or SDSL?

Currently very happy with AceDSL, but to get better than 768Kb up with
them would have to spend $325. I would even be cheaper to get a second
DSL..

Primarily looking to send backup files offsite, but it seems I will be
burning DVDs instead. :-(

The "daily" backups I like to send offiste are under 1GB.. but the weekly
which includes images of windows machines is about 15Gb. :-(