[nycbug-talk] Internet 768kb and up on a budget

Francisco Reyes lists
Tue Jul 5 19:53:53 EDT 2005

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005 alex at pilosoft.com wrote:

> On other hand, people who want more bandwidth should *really* invest into
> T1. Simply because, no matter what kind of DSL it is, if anything ever
> goes wrong with it, you are looking at 70 hours mean-time-to-repair. With
> T1, it is 4 hours.

But the price of a T1 is considerably higher than 2 DSLs.
Besides let's not mix apples and oranges..

The 2 DSL aggregation is about increasing bandwith on a show string
budget.. there was no mention of reliability.. although if I do go with a
second DSL plan to get from a second company.

In particular if I could get the Naked DSL you mentioned.
At this point I am only researching my options, but I think a second DSL
is in my future..