[nycbug-talk] Internet 768kb and up on a budget

Bjorn Nelson o_sleep
Wed Jul 6 06:09:16 EDT 2005

Francisco,

On Jul 5, 2005, at 12:11 AM, Francisco Reyes wrote:

> Any thoughts on what is the cheapest one could get more than 768Kb
> up without going to a T1 or SDSL?
>
> Currently very happy with AceDSL, but to get better than 768Kb up
> with them would have to spend $325. I would even be cheaper to get
> a second DSL..

I am getting 1.5M down/384k up with acedsl for $60/mo (used to be
1.5M down/256k up for $50/mo).  I know that the 1.5M upgrade required
you to be within a certain distance from the CO, but it was free
(required a year contract).  This is all adsl.

-Bjorn