[nycbug-talk] maildir client via smb for windows...

Kevin Reiter tux
Wed Jul 6 23:50:58 EDT 2005

George Georgalis wrote:
> Is there is a decent (netscape mail being the gold standard here) email
> client than can grok maildirs? I'm in a position where I need to setup
> pop for a client with the maildir already on his desktop..

Sylpheed and Sylpheed+claws comes immediately to mind, and it also works
on Win32 if you ever need to use it cross-platform.  GnuPG support
built-in, too.  I've used it off and on for years until Thunderbird came out..

hth

-Kev