[nycbug-talk] London discussion on Schneier

George R. george
Thu Jul 7 20:44:36 EDT 2005

I assume many people have Bruce Schneier's RSS feed going, but anyway. .

http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2005/07/london_transpor.html

He doesn't provide much insight as he's on vacation, but there's some
useful comments below.

Certainly many of who were in NYC 9/11 will live with the fear for a
long time.  Additionally, I think most of us also fear the effects of
this attack, most notably with the continued attack on civil liberties
in the US.

I guess this basically guarantees the full renewel of the USA Patriot Act.