[nycbug-talk] maildir client via smb for windows...

George Georgalis george
Thu Jul 7 23:06:06 EDT 2005

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 01:17:21PM -0400, Kevin Reiter wrote:
>Sylpheed+claws, plus there's a plugin for what you need.  The download
>is on Sourceforge (includes the GTK+ Win32 installer), and the other
>downloads you can grab right from the main site.

for some reason I read Sylpheed / Claws as a unix only
or web app (don't remember which now), but indeed it
looks good, w32 binaries and everything... however
the maildir plugin does not appear on the w32 downloads
and it looks like a standard c program. I cannot imagine
a painless install on my bosses XP system.

Maybe I can make a request to the w32 maintainer for a
build with the maildir plugin...

Thanks for the suggestion anyway. :-}

// George

--
George Georgalis, systems architect, administrator Linux BSD IXOYE
http://galis.org/george/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george at galis.org