[nycbug-talk] webcasting. . .

max max
Tue Jul 12 13:06:03 EDT 2005

Well, I would think if apple store provides decent bandwidth, it would be possible to setup audio->shoutcast forwarder->shoutcast remote server->internet streaming.
I have a server setup with icecast at the moment to stream some random music. Its pretty bandwidth-intensive, and I've never worked with local audio source forwarded to remote server for actual distribution, so I'm personally fuzzy on implementation, but im sure its possible.
Since I have a server colo'ed at pilosoft (go alex) i can certainly waste some of his bandwidth for this : )