[nycbug-talk] webcasting. . .

max max
Tue Jul 12 16:05:27 EDT 2005

Thats actually a good point. Are we doing audio-only, or video too? Latest icecast supports video streaming via theora, never did that though.
Darwin server would be another great alternative.
Hardware is another part, I have a laptop with firewire on it, but thats pretty much it. My neighbor has a video camera, but i would have to ask.