[nycbug-talk] latest blog

Scott Robbins scottro
Sun Jul 17 13:48:39 EDT 2005

On Sun, Jul 17, 2005 at 11:55:13AM -0400, Dan Langille wrote:
> On 17 Jul 2005 at 11:24, Scott Robbins wrote:

> > > Good ideas.
> > >
> > > Have you submitted patches?
> >
> > I thought about submitting PR's on them.  Sigh, now that I've opened my
> > mouth--or fingers--on this list, I will.
>
> Good!

See previous post--sigh, you Canadian people make me shamed and I've
submitted.  I dunno what I mistyped with part of it--I'm blaming it on
my wife's sister just getting here from Japan and trying to do too many
things at once.  :)

> > BTW Dan, what happened to your postfix articles?  I needed them
> > yesterday and they were gone.  (There's a message about using file
> > date).  (This is written without checking if they're back today.)
>
> They're still there AFAIK:
>
> http://www.freebsddiary.org/topics.php#postfix
>
> What one was missing?

Yes, that part is there, but when I click on any of those articles, I
get a page that simply says

using file date

(happened in opera, w3m linux-opera, firefox)

This is going to

http://www.freebsddiary.org/postfix.php (which is where I go when I
click on the link)

(It seems to be happening with all topics)

- --

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )

Spike: You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in
love 'til it kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and
you'll hate each other 'til it makes you quiver, but you'll never
be friends. Real love isn't brains, children. It's blood. It's
blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's
bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it.