[nycbug-talk] FYI on upcoming meetings. . .

George R. george
Tue Jul 19 18:38:13 EDT 2005

FYI to all. . .

It looks like we have Murray Stokely for November's meeting who will
discuss FreeBSD's progress with Google's Summer of Code.  He'll be
flying in. . .

Jan will be doing the October meeting on NetBSD's involvement. . .

Since the Apple Store will be doing renovations October & November,
we'll need a space. . . so anyone with leads should email me offlist.

And I guess we'll be going to the second floor of Tennessee Mountain
Restaurant at 143 Spring Street after meetings. . .

www.tnmountain.com