[nycbug-talk] Dual boot IBM thinkpad T40?

Dan Langille dan
Wed Jul 27 08:21:02 EDT 2005

On 26 Jul 2005 at 16:13, Freeman, Joshua wrote:

> Marc,
>
> I can see in the Partition Magic window here:
>
> There's IBM_PRELOAD which is NTFS and 33.5MB of which 8MB is used
>
> and
>
> IBM_SERVICE which is FAT and 4.7MB 4.2 of which is used...
>

> So.. what are you saying?  Blowing everything away first?... I did get the recovery disks in the post today...
>
> Just not sure I'm getting what you're recommending.
>
> J.
>
> Joshua S. Freeman
> Director, Information Technology, NYBG
> v: 718 817 8937 m: 347 392 2560
> jfreeman at nybg dot org

Here's what I did:

  http://www.freebsddiary.org/ibm-thinkpad-t41.php

I used  BootIt Next Generation from TeraByte Unlimited (free I think)
to shrink the main partition.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - The Technical BSD Conference - http://www.bsdcan.org/