[nycbug-talk] FreeBSD Equivalent of Bastille?

Isaac Levy ike
Wed Jul 27 11:49:52 EDT 2005

Hi Jonathan,

On Jul 27, 2005, at 11:37 AM, Jonathan Vanasco wrote:

> I'm new to FreeBSD, so excuse my ignorance on this:
>
> Is there an equivalent of the Bastille Hardening System (bastille-
> linux.org) for FreeBSD ?

Yeah- it's just called BSD.

:)

--
But Seriously, you'll find that a stock *BSD install, and the entire
culture, gravitates towards the same general objectives bastille

--
For anyone who wants to argue, I'll be sending flames over these
words to the bit bucket...

Rocket-
.ike