[nycbug-talk] Soekris OpenVPN and Firewall

pete wright nomadlogic
Thu Jun 2 17:27:54 EDT 2005

On 6/2/05, George Georgalis <george at galis.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 01:49:18AM -0400, Fred Noz wrote:
> >George,
> >
> >Remember the NYCBUG talk about installing OpenBSD on a Soekris
> >about a year ago?  The presenter was using a 512 MB compact flash
> >card.  He said he had to rip out a lot to get OpenBSD to fit
> >on the 512 MB card.  256MB might be pushing it a little!
>
> Humm, was that Pete? I wonder what he was doing... looking at
> du -sh /bin /sbin /usr/bin /usr/include /usr/sbin/ /etc /usr/lib /kernel /modules /boot

hmm...i wish I remember too ;)  As of now I'm running 3.7 on a 256meg
card with no issues.  Just install the base and etc .tgz's.  No misc,
mans or compilers.  Those things can be shared via nfs is necc. IMO.

-p

--
~~o0OO0o~~
Pete Wright