[nycbug-talk] our site hosting. . .

George george
Thu Jun 2 23:44:54 EDT 2005

As an fyi to our colo discussion. . .our site and mailman are still on
pilosoft's network, in nyphp jails and we're appreciate of the
continuing roll that pilosoft has played in hosting NY user groups.
This includes NYLUG, LISP-NYC, New York PHP. . .

credit should go where it's due on that stuff . . . both pilosoft and
new york php were critical to our launching. . .

Now, we're looking to get things up in our cabinet at NYI, and it may be
worth keeping the site rsync'd in both locations. . .