[nycbug-talk] Re: [nylug-talk] open source HVAC control software

Isaac Levy ike
Fri Jun 3 13:46:06 EDT 2005

Hi All,

On Jun 3, 2005, at 12:56 PM, Marc Spitzer wrote:

> You guys are saying the same thing in completley different ways.  Its
> all about managing risk and expense to the business and in cases where
> there can be lose of life, serious harm done or major property dammage
> how do I not go to jail if things go way wrong.
>
> you are both optimizing for "not go to jail" in completly different
> manners.

Can ya'll please help out and refrain from using the word 'jail'?  It
makes technical googling for jail(8) difficult.  :)

How about 'prison' or 'incarceration' or 'the pokey'?

--
/me redirects all replies to [nycbug-jokes] (which I believe gets piped
to /dev/null)

Rocket-
.ike