[nycbug-talk] open source HVAC control software

Robert J Collins rcollins
Fri Jun 3 15:23:31 EDT 2005

If it helps at all I set off the first fire alarm in our new (3 month old)
building. I was trying to cook grilled cheese. I was glad that we've got the
old fashion heat sensor sprinkler system.

It was nice that they were able to take that smoke detector out of the
system until I finished burning my lunch.

-rcollins