[nycbug-talk] Brooklyn Internet Backwater, Need Advice.

Charles Sprickman spork
Mon Jun 20 21:28:39 EDT 2005

Order Verizon (they'll magically find copper for you), cancel, order from
DSL provider of your choice. :)

It's worked for a handful of our DSL customers...

If the OP wants more details, send me full address/phone info and I'll
give you the full results of the covad lookup.