[nycbug-talk] actual BSD question: fbsd 5.4 on ultra10

Jerry B. Altzman jbaltz
Thu Jun 23 11:56:13 EDT 2005

On 06/23/05 10:09 AM, Jerry B. Altzman wrote:
> I'm sorry if this is wholly obvious, but I'm having a bit of difficulty
> here with my old U10.

I violated my primary rule of troubleshooting: "Is it plugged in?"

It turned out to be a flaky connection between the CD and the
motherboard; I must have jostled it badly between yesterday (when I had
other CDs in the drive) and this a.m. that moved the loose cable just
*this* much looser.

ugh.

//jbaltz
--
jerry b. altzman  jbaltz at 3phasecomputing.com  +1 718 763 7405
thank you for contributing to the heat death of the universe.